The Burton Cummings Theatre for the Performing Arts is a theatre located on Smith Street in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Constructed in 1906-07 for local impresario Corliss Powers Walker, it was originally known as the Walker Theatre and was used for live theatrical performances until 1933. In 1990, the theatre was purchased by the not-for-profit Walker Theatre Performing Arts Group. The building’s original architectural features were restored, and it reopened as a venue for live performances. In 2002, it was renamed after local musician Burton Cummings.